Professional Development and Education Society 

HELP +1.9054993631

Following is the list of occupations which require licensing and are considered regulatory professions in Ontario and Canada. P.D.L.E.S. is offering comprehensive support, counseling services to individuals to meet such requirements. 

Use this link to contact us today to start working on your career development. Our basic counseling and assessment are 100% Free and without any obligation.

Regulatory Body
20Medical Laboratory Technologist College of Medical Laboratory Technologist  Of Ontario
  • Undergraduate Program
  • Canadian Medical Association (CMA) accredited MLT education program
  • Certification Exam

Getting a License and Job Path   (Medical Laboratory Technologists Licensing )

According to the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), the employment outlook for the 2015–2024 period is expected to be average in Ontario1. Due to this demand for Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs), our organization is determined to find pathways for internationally trained individuals to start working in this growing field.

To support the findings of the ESDC, the Government of Canada provides information regarding the Canadian Occupational Projection System (COPS) for MLTs. According to their findings and projections, there will be an estimated 15,900 job openings over the period of 2015–2024.
Internationally trained individuals in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) have to meet certain criteria in the areas of skills, knowledge and licensing to be considered a Registered MLT in Ontario. To be an MLT in Ontario you must be recognized and licensed by the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO).

Internationally trained individuals can be recognized by the College upon further assessment of their education, experience, language fluency and status in Canada. This process can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Our organization will be able to understand the needs of the individuals who are participating in the program, understand what gaps need to be filled in order to obtain licensing, and ease the application process for those who need assistance. Our organization will help these individuals in every step of the process.

P.D.L.E.S. develops and delivers directly or indirectly training and services that help internationally trained individuals to obtain certification/registration/Licensing and/or to obtain employment commensurate with their skills, education, and experience.  

Individuals looking to participate in any of our bridge training programs must have a legal status in Canada via Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen or Convection Refugee.

PDLES requires our participants who are interested in the bridge training process to have a minimum of one year experience working in their designated field.  This practical experience is necessary for the licensing and accreditation process by the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Sciences.

If you still cannot meet the requirements, we can assist you in finding an alternative licensing program related to the legal field, or connect you with an employer who may appreciate your abilities for a highly skilled job.

Charges and Fees for the Services

  • P.D.L.E.S.  does not charge any fee for basic consultation, in-house professional assessment and guidance in the process.